Sunday, October 26, 2008

White turtley updates!

White Turtle Mochas are great on a Sunday morning, I must say.  This one certainly makes up for my getting up so early today. Woot woot.

Anyway, for those of you that follow my writing, my interview with The Presets went up this past week on Stereo Subversion.  Unfamiliar with The Presets? They're a dance/techno duo from Australia who recently finished up a U.S. tour alongside Cut Copy (who are pretty awesome) and, for you 90s grungeheads out there, the group also has some ties to Silverchair. Although not one of my best interviews of late--Kim Moyes was under the weather and I wasn't in top Natalie shape--we still managed a few laughs and it was interesting to feel out the group's dichotomies of fame and musical style. And they also have an interesting definition of "funky." Check it out.

No comments: